The Sequel to the Trilogy

Hey, you. Hola. Hallo. Bonjour.


Do you want to know what our plans for this week are? Awesome, that’s what I was just going to talk
about! Otherwise, no reason for you to keep reading (please do).


As I mentioned in my previous post, there’s not much left to do. But that certainly doesn’t make the
things we still have left to do less important. What’s on MY plate, you say? Well, I’ll look at ways for
dealing with SSL certificates like the one we have right now, so that our Raspberry can continue to send
data to our infrastructure without any issues. I’ll also continue to look out for issues with the current
graphs we’re now showing to the user in the web client, as well as updating our tests and
documentation. That is, until something else comes up during the week that might also need to be done.
We’ll see.


That’s all I got for you right now. You may go outside and enjoy some sun now. Or just go to bed if it’s
dark. You’ll thank me later.


And of course, here’s a joke for you as a reward for reading through this tiny post:

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Time Flies

Commitments > Promises

Pre-Mortem...