Another Week, Another Milestone

Hi again.


Wow, I don’t feel at all like it’s week 3 already, but I guess it’s true. I like where our project is going so
far, we made some progress last week, and I expect this week to be no different.


My personal goal for this week is for some sensor signals from the Raspberry to be sent to our
database, so this data can later be fetched and presented to the user. Of course, this will all depend
on our back-end infrastructure to be available to listen to these signals. But I think we can make it.
From here on, all of our work might start to get more and more entangled, influencing and acting on
each other. And as this happens, we also have to keep an eye on our tests, so we don’t branch off
somehow.


I look forward to this week, do you?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Time Flies

Commitments > Promises

Pre-Mortem...